Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Fall wardrobe

Fall wardrobe

Ready for fall? Yes, of course. Who wouldn't be if they have amazing clothes they can't wait to wear! When getting ready for the cooler months i like to keep my picks pretty simple when it comes to the basics. I like a sleek black bag that works for a night out or a casual day. Skinny jeans are my preference because they can easily be dressed up or down. A neutral colored cardigan is also a great pick because it can blend with almost any color shirt you choose along with black leggings or jeans. I absolutely love over the knee boots. Throw them on with your skinny jeans a simple thermal or t-shirt with a biker style jacket and you're good to go. Purchasing items that can be dressed up or down is my strategy when shopping. This is a great way to save money and always have what you need to take your outfit to the next level. I consider the pieces  above classic, blendable picks perfect for a night out or casual day.

No comments:

Post a Comment